WayWiser is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager experienced in the planning, execution, and optimization of paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and other ad networks. This position focuses on researching, analyzing, audience profiling, campaign management, and reporting for our paid advertising campaigns.
This position is a part-time (up to 20 to 25 hours), contract position with potential to be a contract-to-hire position. The estimated end date for the part-time contract position is December 31, 2021.
At WayWiser, we come to work every day because we want to solve one of the biggest problems impacting older adults: protecting their financial independence and keeping their dignity as they age.
Baby Boomers and the Silent Generation control 80% of the US wealth. In the next decade, the entire Baby Boomer generation will reach 65+. Together this has created a perfect storm for exploitation. To make matters worse, Covid-19 and stay-at-home orders have isolated older adults making them even more susceptible to targets of fraud.
For us, our mission is personal. Many of our team members have experienced an older loved one get scammed or exploited. We believe it takes a community to support an older adult and we understandbeach person has their own unique challenges.
WayWiser makes it easier for older adults to get connected and stay protected by offering a comprehensive platform focused on bringing families together and helping them maintain their independence and freedom.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and optimize paid ads on platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Launch, monitor, and adjust ad campaigns daily
- Compile and report on performance metrics across marketing and advertising channels—making strategic recommendations to improve ROI
- Moderate and respond to comments on social media ads
- Collaborate with performance marketing team on optimization ideas and set up tests to continually improve performance
- Proactively optimize ad ROI through audience targeting strategies, bidding models, creative optimization, and landing page variants
- Provide recommendations on new buying strategies and marketplace opportunities
- Collaborate with designer and other Marketing Team members to ensure registration flows function as intended and track necessary data
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience in media planning, social media, communications, marketing, or advertising
- At least 2 to 3 years of demonstrated experience with developing data-driven paid strategies and owning campaign execution, optimization, and reporting deliverables on behalf of a brand or media company
- Experience with native social media ad management platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more
- Experience optimizing and reporting on paid social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Experience with display ad networks desired
- Familiarity with pixel and conversion tracking methodologies via Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience in A/B, multivariate and split testing strategies, and execution
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Analytical and data-driven
- Knowledge of related digital marketing disciplines such as email, content marketing and SEO, a plus
- Experience working in both B2B and B2C product environments, a plus
Position pays an hourly rate between $30 and $40 per hour but can be negotiable depending on experience.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to WayWiser’s Human Resources department at [email protected]